“I love practicing law, I am passionate about being a lawyer and
helping people in every way possible, I am happy to talk with you
about philosophy of law, my various experiences or how can I
help you or your business”
Suwatchana was born and primarily raised in Suratthani, her family has moved to Phuket since 1989. At the age of 18, she began her first career as a sale representative in Multi Gems Factory, the biggest Jewelry shop in Phuket. In 1994 she went to Bangkok to study in Ramkhamhang University and to support her study, she started her second career as a night-shift-receptionist in Chaleena Hotel and in Imperial Queen’s Park Hotel for three years.
In 1997 she went back to Phuket and received an English-Thai tourist guide license and worked in Island Holiday Company for seven years then joined Phuket One Real Estate Company as an agent for a year before she received TEFL certificate in 2005 and become a Thai-English teacher until today.
In 2007 she took a correspondence study course at Sukhothai Thammathirat (STOU), an open university and received two degrees in five years, Bachelor of Arts (Information Science) and Bachelor of Laws.
Prior to starting Law Office of Suwatchana, the past four years, she has been working as a paralegal, court interpreter, translator and become an associate lawyer in Ake & Associate International Law Firm, focusing on international clients and providing strategic legal counseling and services in all practice areas of the firm, as well as coordination of other legal or professional specialists when needed by clients. Furthermore, she has been serving as Pro bono publico and also teaching Thai-English at the weekend.
Suwatchana is fluent in Thai and English and has a basic knowledge of German. She enjoys spending her free time with family and friends, swimming, biking and running.
- RamkhamhaengUniversity: Bachelor of Business Administration 1996
- Tourism Authority of Thailand : Certificate of Tour Guide 2000
- TTT Language School Phuket (recognized and authorized by the Royal Thai Ministry of Education : Certificate of Teaching English 2005
- Sukhothai Thamathirat University : Bachelor of Liberal Arts 2009 and Bachelor of Law
- Lawyers council of Thailand : Certificate of an Attorney at Law 2013
- Thai BarAssociation : Extraordinary member Certificate 2013
- Phuket Provincial Court : Registered Interpreter 2014
- Lawyer Council of Thailand : Notarial Services Attorney (Reg.No.6781/2558)
- Lawyer Council of Thailand: English and Legal Study (English Legal Practice) 2021
- Lawyer Council of Thailand: Legal Collection of the Debt 2021